- Rights &Entitlement: The Experience of Land issues of Plain Land Indigenous Communities of Bangladesh,Joint World Conference on Social Work, Education and Social Development 2020, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, July 15 -18, 2020 (Virtual Conference instead of in person due to Covid-19 Pandemic)
- Early Warning Systems for Floods: Structural initiatives and people’s Perception: A view of flood victims of Jamalpur district of Bangladesh, held on Tue Nov 26 – Fri Nov 29, 2019, Bangkok, Thailand, Start Network Anticipation Practitioner Conference, Organized by Save The Children-UK
- ‘Ethnicity, Social Exclusion & Plain Land Ethnic Minorities of Bangladesh: An Analysis through Social Work Values’, held on 18th to 20th Sept 2019 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road] at Bengaluru, India, Organized by 25th Asia Pacific Joint Regional Social Work Conference on‘Social Work Partnerships towards an Equal Society – Asia Pacific Perspective.
- Para-Professional Social Work: an effective Paradigm shift towards Community Development to Sustainable Development: The International Conference on ‘Prospects and Challenges of Development in Developing Countries’, held on July 19, 2019, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Youth Empowerment through Social Work: Prospect in Bangladesh, Bangladesh Council for Social Work Education (BCSWE) 14th to 15th March 2019 at the Senate Bhaban of the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Identity, Discrimination and Social Exclusion in Northwestern Bangladesh: Role of Social Work Practitioners,International Conference on Social Work and Sustainable Social Development’ 2018, Department of Social Work Shahjalal University of Science & Technology Sylhet-3114, Bangladesh, January 4, 5 & 6, 2018
- Building Community Association & Recreation Services for the Elderly People, Bangladesh National Conference on Policy Implementation of Population Ageing, Organized by: Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) and HelpAge International, October 22, 2017
- Clinical-Community Para-Professional Social Work: An Outline for Overcoming Mental Health Problem of Bangladesh: Institute of Social Welfare and Research, University of Dhaka., 4 October2016.
- Moving Out of Low Productivity Trap: Investing at the Bottom of the Pyramid Palli Karma-Shawayk Foundation (PKSF), International Seminar, Bangabandhu International Conference Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh, October 2014
- Support for the Social Victims: An ESDO Experience, National Seminar on Restorative Justice in Bangladesh: Challenges and Prospects, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh: May 2014
- From Exclusion to Mainstream: Paradigm Shift Towards Maternal and Neo Natal Health in Hard-to-Reach Areas of Bangladesh: Best Practices of ESDOInternational Conference on Humanities, Literature and Economics (ICHLE), Bangkok, Thailand (January 2014)
- Exclusion and Dalit Rights Movement in Bangladesh: Perspective of Social Work Practice: The 4th International Conference on HumanRightsEducation Chang Fo-chuan Center for the Study of HumanRights, Soochow University, Taipei, Taiwan (November,2013)
- Indigenous Social Work-Philanthropic Initiatives to Professional Social Work: The Existing Practices and Gaps: Bangladesh Context. International Social Work Conference, Penang, Malaysia (organized by USM, Malaysia) (November 2012)
- Exclusion and Dalit Rights Movement in Bangladesh: Perspective of Social Work Practice:Bangladesh Council of Social Work Education (BCSWE), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh Dhaka University, (March 2012)
- Field Research in Disaster Management: Voice from Northwestern Bangladesh.International Humanitarian Conference 2011(Malaysia)
- 2017, “A Case Study on the Impact of Teesta Barrage Irrigation Project on the Farmers of Nilphamari District”, in the International Conference on Governance and Development: Asian Perspective, held in 2017, organized by the Department of Public Administration, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- 2016, “Globalization and Its Impact on Bangladesh Culture”, in the International Conference on Contemporary Trends of Folklore Study, held in 2016, organized by the Department of Folklore Studies, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- 2016, “Key Challenges for Health Services in Bangladesh and Its Impact”, in the International Conference on Research for Sustainable Development, held in 2016, organized by the SUST Research Centre, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology (SUST), Sylhet, Bangladesh.